Monday, May 14, 2012

http://madetocrave.org/

I recently turned back to God thanks to Lisa TerKeurst's book Made to Crave. Quite simply, she posed the idea that God made us to crave Him over food or anything else the world has to offer. While reading her book, I was reminded of God's truths and promises for us as His children. The thought of struggling another moment through life without God suddenly seemed like a futile attempt to run through quicksand. So I chose life over death and victory over defeat.

What does all of this have to do with my garden? It has to do with planting seeds of faith. It has to do with working with my hands and learning to wait patiently to reap the rewards of my efforts. It has to do with cultivating faith and obedience. It most definitely has to do with growing closer to Him and believing His promises for me as His child.

Join me on this journey through God's garden. Help me keep my feet firmly on His path. Reap the rewards of His wisdom as we learn while we grow.




No comments:

Post a Comment